- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and which provide service, which equals or exceeds those recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Timely professional service. The appointment is not drop your vehicle, it's when they'll start working on it.Paul B - Mesquite, NV
Great Service!Lori Prince - Garner, NC
While on vacation we had AC problems. Jason took great care of us. He ordered parts even before we had made a final decision as to what we were going to do. You bent over backwards to accommodate us and get us back on the road. You did not take advantage of us even though we were in a tight spot, and repair costs were very reasonable. Thank you so much for helping us get back on the road! I HIGHLY recommend your shop to anyone, either local or folks traveling that need some help. Keep up the good work!James W.